Monday, August 17, 2009

A small....

...11 picture update. I have also composed a "music track" for the level. I " " because it's really not music. It's more of an ambient drone. It's kinda crazy sounding, (I went nuts on it though) in comparison to the style of the level; oddly enough it fits. When I put together the demo reel, I will use the track I created. I'll post the vid here and on youtube. I still have quite a bit to texture; placing stuff is almost done. I've started cutting back the light intensity too. It's much better, (still a ways to go). I'll probably stay up tonight and try to get as much done as possible, (I have a sh!tTon to do). Next week Tuesday, the timer will be up. I will be "done" working on the level. I have to write a good sized postmortem that's due the following Thursday. I have also been reworking some of my original sketches. Most of them were for my personal note, (hence the triangles and weird stuff) I am updating them for the Game Design Document. Yes, I'm behind...I know. Thank you for yelling at me. I'm going back to work. That's it for now. Cheers!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment