Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here be some screenies...

Well, I did mention in an email that I would have these posted today/tomorrow; it's tomorrow. I still have a lot more carving to do. However, with the latest editions, it feels like the level is really starting to pop. Once the rest of the floor is populated...oh man! This level is gonna be tons of fun. Just jumping around in it right now, (alone) is awesome! There has been an exponential growth of nooks and crannies. This place is dangerous! BOOM! I have quite a few more meshes modeled, (vats, band saws, steel tables, hanging shelves, buckets, smaller boxes, a plastic bin, and more). I have been working on the squareness. I started adding offices, rooms, and other areas. I think by this weekend the level should be fully blocked out. All the rest of the machines and goodies will be packaged by this weekend. I'm a bit behind and ahead of schedule. I should have more models/blockout done, but I do have quite a few things unwrapped and textured...so I guess it kinda balances out for the moment. Anywho, here are a slew of pics. More to be delivered today/this evening/morning!



































































1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I really like what you've done with that central block column. It seems to serve some sort of mysterious mechanical purpose now, rather than just being a thick grey block. I think you can take it further though. try cutting into some of those really thick spaces, just cut them right the hell out. It just doesn't make structural sense. You've got all these nice thin catwalks going, so I would suggest turning that central block into a series of platforms, like the catwalks. can you add some interesting textures to the block?

    ReplyDelete