Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm feelin' moody today...

Here is one mood board. In these shots, (mostly) I'm focusing on the different floor heights, some assets, and larger items. I am aware that with the time frame I'm working with, these pics seem a bit NUTS! So, I'm only going to be a monocot and try to stay simple and digestible. In short: I want to focus more on the level design; making its functionality correct and fun. If in the event that all of the models I want to be in the level don't get created, (in 3D Studio Max) I will use textured brushes within the Unreal editor, (similar to the above screenshots).


1 comment:

  1. What really stands out to me in these pics are the yellow elements. The fact that some pieces are yellow and others white really brings a sense of depth and layering to this space.

    ReplyDelete