Monday, June 29, 2009

Here be some goods...

So, I'm planning on making a "functional" multiplayer level. I want to create a level that falls as close to reality as possible. I have played quite a few muliplayer levels, mostly consisting of ramps, tunnels, platforms, and whatnot. Not to say that there is anything wrong with an "old-school" classic style multiplayer level...I just wanted to pursue something more realistic. Anywho, these are just a couple of snapshots from my head. I'm seeing something like this for the Unreal Engine (2004).
























1 comment:

  1. It's clear you understand perspective. Just clean up your line work. I don't know what kind of experience you have with color, but it always helps to provide a sense of tone via your concept art. The top drawing is indecipherable! :)

    ReplyDelete