Friday, July 10, 2009

Awe, your such a cute couple...

Stuff it hoe (garden)! Nevermind. Anywho, here are a couple (ha!) of pics. I'm building a mixer that fits into the empty platform holes (in the pic below). The mixer allows a player to "half-hide" in the top portion of it. When standing in it, the funnel lip should be about chest height. Well...actually, let me clarify, it should be Rocket Launcher firing height. I keep blowing myself up in the weapons testing department! I will should have it roughly finished by tomorrow. There is some cool info about the shelving units; it's explained in the second pic. That's all for now folks!

// NEW NOTE: The shelves can be traversed thru by simply walking thru them, (no jumpies). Also "strife" should be strafe. Ehhh...waddaya gonna do...life's though.








1 comment:

  1. I like the space in the top pic. I really like that there are multiple ways to get onto the platforms, but there are also places on the platforms far from any entry points where one can see enemies coming...don't watch those enemies for too long or you'll get sniped from the ground. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete